What's new

Welcome! to Zen Banyan Spiritual Community

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Dragon For All Seasons

Carissa

Dragon Reiki Master Teacher
Staff member
Oh wOzxwyn is looking so ready for the New Year. He looks sweet an optimistic. What a cute scarf you made him.❤

DragonsPearl

Sooooo, it's a new month, and Ozwyn has a very important question... will you be his Valentine? 💐

ozwyn_feb20201-full.jpg

ozwyn_feb20201-detail.jpg

I have to say, I have been giggling to myself over this set of garb ever since I thought it up, and it turned out every bit as ridiculously adorable as I had hoped it would. LOL I had made Ozwyn an orb for February last year with that same red-heart light string, but it ended up looking like a ball of lava or something after dark, which wasn't quite the effect I was going for! And after I started doing other flower arrangements for him later on that year, it was like, well, some nice roses would be perfect for Valentine's the next time around, right? It wasn't until I put scarves on him for December and January, though, that I started thinking, "Wait--what if I got him a bow tie to go with the flowers? That would be off-the-charts cute!" My initial plan was to find a pet collar in that style, but all the ones I could find had straps that were way too long for his neck. So I ended up buying this one instead, from an Etsy seller who makes them for babies and children to wear for family photos and special events, etc. The smallest size she carried was perfect for Ozwyn, and isn't he just the most natty little gentleman ever in it? ❤

DragonsPearl

Well, the calendar has turned to a new month, and Ozwyn (like most of us, I think LOL) is looking forward to warmer weather and the official start of spring. And, as usual, he's all dressed up to celebrate both those things, even though there's snow still on the ground right now here in Colorado!

So, here he is with the first part of his new ensemble, without anything else in the way so you can see it properly. After three months of looking at him with something around his neck as well as in his claws, I confess I got kind of used to it, and now he looks a bit bland without something of that nature. LOL I have some other (very cute!) stuff on order for him to use later in the spring and summer, but for now I made him this little neckerchief with just a fabric quarter from our local Jo-Ann's craft store. I thought the colors of that print were very fresh and spring-like, and the pattern made me think a little of gems or crystals (which seemed appropriate, since we all know how dragons love treasure! 💎).

ozwyn-Mar2021-bandana.jpg

Then here is is with the full rig-out, including a bucket of pretty pastel flowers and some equally pretty and pastel-colored butterfly friends! 🦋

ozwyn-Mar2021-full.jpg

ozwyn-Mar2021-detail.jpg

Carissa

Staff member
DragonLoveOzwyn always seems to have more cheer when he is holding something. I love the whole getup, he really is emitting such a lovely sweet energy. Thank you for sharing Lisa 😃

SuSun

Staff member
Ozwyn has such a beautiful presence! I am feeling very blessed that you have shared him with all of us on Zenbanyan. The pictures of him that you post bring a smile to my lips and joy to my heart. You and Ozwyn are truly unique and beautiful! Thank you Lisa!💜

DragonsPearl

I was going to say that this was "no April Fool," despite being posted on the 1st, but in a way I guess it is just a little bit, if an unintentional one! I got Ozwyn all set up with his new finery for April this morning, and while I'm loving his Easter egg and that adorable jellybean neckerchief, I'm not as happy with the flower light string to go with them as I had thought I would be when I bought it. Sigh.

Anyway, I've found a couple of different ones I like better, but they'll take a few days to be delivered, so I'll probably have to take new pics and re-post a little later in the month, once I've had a chance to change things out. Since Easter is almost upon us, though, I figured I might as well go ahead and put this set up now, even if the look isn't quite 100% "finished" for once.

ozwyn_apr2021-full.jpg

ozwyn_apr2021-detail.jpg