- Jun 9, 2020
- Be respectful of other people’s opinions and ideas. It’s okay to disagree and have different opinions, but present your case tactfully. This is a community.
- Post in the right forum! Even if it's only humor, an observation, or angst, if it's about something that we have a forum for, post it there. Resist the temptation to post something off-topic because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum. If you have a world event you want to talk about make sure you post in the Current Events thread. That way we can all go where we are comfortable and we don't flood all the inspirational spaces with tough real world issues..
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
- Use extreme discretion in discussing politics, we are all flooded by opposing opinions and many people feel how they feel. This is not the place to try and persuade people.
- All threads that are nothing but a ‘test’ or an ‘ad’ will be deleted. Please don’t make it one big advertisement.
- If you link out randomly to your own site when it’s not relevant, the thread or post will be deleted. If the links are relevant to the thread, that’s fine. Please use your best judgment here.
- Please don’t use affiliate links in this forum. When you externally link, do it because you want to help someone, not because you see a quick opportunity to make some cash.
- Try to add value when you post. Don’t just type something along the lines of “What they said.”
- No adult material. Be mindful that there may be users who are a lot younger than you.
- Each Zenbanyan.com member may have only one active account.
- “Bumping” threads should be kept to a limit. This means you shouldn’t keep replying to your own thread (without anyone else replying in between) to get it back to the top without waiting at least 3 days. As the forum grows, it can get very spammy with tons of users bumping constantly.