What's new

Welcome! to Zen Banyan Spiritual Community

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Random Internet Happy Fun Thread

DragonsPearl

As we browse the world wide web each day, I'm sure all of us at least occasionally run across things we think are funny, cute, heartwarming, or just give us a smile and a moment's joy. I'm starting this thread to share such things, which will be on no particular theme, just anything you happen to see and think others would like as well.

I'll start the fun with this little video, which apart from the painted fingernails is basically me after a visit to my dragon nursery. LOL

Carissa

Dragon Reiki Master Teacher
Staff member
As we browse the world wide web each day, I'm sure all of us at least occasionally run across things we think are funny, cute, heartwarming, or just give us a smile and a moment's joy. I'm starting this thread to share such things, which will be on no particular theme, just anything you happen to see and think others would like as well.

I'll start the fun with this little video, which apart from the painted fingernails is basically me after a visit to my dragon nursery. LOL
Omg those little guys were so cute. When this darn pandemic is over I am gonna have to visit your nursery and meditate there for a while aka play with baby dragons.
Dragon:) 🦖💖

Carissa

Staff member
Here is a little snake medicine via a happy little snake. She is our pet Plains Hognose, her name is Astara

View video here.

Carissa

Staff member
Here is a video that brings much amusement. It makes me smile and want to dance.

DragonsPearl

Astara is beautiful, Carissa!

And on the theme of happy snakes, this set of pics does give me the giggles... it's amazing how a couple of stick-man arms and some cartoon eyebrows can TOTALLY change the mood of a photo. LOL

DragonsPearl

Ok, so it's not perfect because the dragons are being kinda mean if you look closely at the end panel (eg, there's a battle going on and buildings on fire, etc.). But this comic still literally made me laugh out loud when I saw it tonight, because I think they might actually do that--just pop right into whatever mundane human stuff I'm thinking about it and turn it into something a lot more fantastic and fun. LOL

Carissa

Staff member
Ok, so it's not perfect because the dragons are being kinda mean if you look closely at the end panel (eg, there's a battle going on and buildings on fire, etc.). But this comic still literally made me laugh out loud when I saw it tonight, because I think they might actually do that--just pop right into whatever mundane human stuff I'm thinking about it and turn it into something a lot more fantastic and fun. LOL
They are sooo cute. Sometimes graphs need to be burned. Lol.

DragonsPearl

Even though I'm not a formal student at the moment, I've been on Zoom calls often enough during the last 6 months to get a good giggle out of the mental image of this.

Also, I didn't find this pic on the internet (took it myself in our back yard earlier tonight, actually!) but this little guy/girl sure made me smile when I saw him/her all stretched out like that, nonetheless. (I'm always amused by how those little wild cottontails can camouflage themselves so perfectly as rocks when seen from the top, and yet the fur is so pristinely white on their undersides!)

2020-09-25-napping_bunny-sm.jpg

Carissa

Staff member
So cute. I do love some cat healing medicine. I can fall asleep with my kitties purring, like right in me ear.